Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In the kitchen, Baby sees Penny crying in the corner.
- She gets Neil out of the kitchen and runs to tell Johnny that Penny's upset.
- Johnny and Baby return to the kitchen with Billy.
- Billy tells Baby that Penny is "knocked up."
- Johnny says it's not his baby, Baby.
- On the kitchen floor, Johnny comforts Penny.
- He picks her up and carries her from the kitchen back to the dancer's cabin.
- Baby tells Penny there's got to be a way to work things out.
- Penny doesn't think so. "You know what, Baby? You don't know s*** about my problems."
- She tells Baby that Robbie is the father, and she needs $250 for an abortion.
- Baby doesn't see why this is a problem. Robbie has the money, right?
- Oh he has plenty of money, but he's lacking in the compassion department. He won't lend Penny the money.
- Penny sneers, "Go back to your playpen, Baby." And take your rattle with you.