- Mandrake convinces Guano to let him call the President on a pay phone.
- Unfortunately, Mandrake doesn't have enough change, so he tries to make it a collect call.
- The White House won't accept the charges, so Mandrake has to convince Guano to shoot a Coke machine and take the change.
- Guano grimly tells Mandrake that if this doesn't work out, he'll have to answer to the Coca Cola Corporation. Scary stuff.
- Watch and learn, Shmoopers: the next time you need to make a phone call to avert a nuclear war, be sure to bring enough change.
- Oh, wait. We mean make sure your phone is charged and has at least three bars.