Driving Miss Daisy Scene 15
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Miss Daisy is in a panic that they're on the wrong road. She's the one who can read, but she sure can't read a map.
- They took a wrong turn back in Opelika and have to go back. Now they're running late.
- Hoke has to "make water," but Daisy won't let him stop.
- Too bad. Hoke pulls over. When nature calls, a man has to answer.
- He chastises her for treating him like a child, then he takes the keys and goes into the woods.
- Alone in the car, Miss Daisy is scared.
- She hears footsteps. When did Driving Miss Daisy become Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
- Oh, it's just Hoke. Everything is fine.