Driving Miss Daisy Scene 20
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Now it's winter. There's so much snow, it's a shock to see we're still in Georgia.
- Miss Daisy, with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders, lights a candle to read by.
- Don't get that magazine too close to the flame, Daisy.
- Hoke shows up, much to Daisy's surprise.
- He says he learned how to drive on ice, and he decided to bring her some donuts.
- She likes it with her coffee, even though the coffee hasn't been the same since Idella passed.
- Miss Daisy says "Idella was lucky," but she doesn't elaborate. Lucky for dying quickly instead of getting old and sick, we guess.
- Hoke makes a fire and stays to keep Miss Daisy company.
- She says he can eat anything he wants out of the icebox. Whoa. What a change since he ate that can of salmon a few years ago.
- Boolie calls, and he's shocked to hear his mother say nice things about Hoke.