Driving Miss Daisy Scene 3
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Miss Daisy calls a cab to take her to the beauty salon, but they tell her she needs to call two hours ahead.
- She cancels her appointment and plans on fixing her own hair.
- Later, Miss Daisy and her friends play mah jongg.
- They say they'll give her rides until she can get a new car.
- That evening, her son Boolie arrives dressed as a cowboy. He and his wife are going on a hayride.
- Miss Daisy isn't going. She has to finish her library book.
- Boolie offers to return the book, but Miss Daisy says she'll ride the streetcar to the library tomorrow. Does the streetcar have a name? (That's an inside theater joke. Look it up.)