Driving Miss Daisy Scene 6
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Hoke sits in the kitchen, reads the paper, and chats up Idella.
- Miss Daisy enters, tells Hoke not to talk to Idella, and leaves.
- With nothing else to do, Hoke dusts a chandelier. Daisy snaps at him. "Who cares if the bulbs are dusty?"
- That evening, Idella leaves and Daisy tells her to have a good night.
- Hoke leaves, and Daisy says, "Good."
- The next day, Hoke's tending to the flowers, and Daisy tells him to "leave my flower bed alone."
- He suggests she plant a vegetable garden.
- "If I want a vegetable garden, I'll plant it myself," she says.