Driving Miss Daisy Scene 7
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Another morning, another bad attitude from Miss Daisy as Hoke tries to make conversation.
- He tells her that they're running low on coffee and silver polish.
- Daisy says she'll go to the Piggly Wiggly on the trolley.
- Hoke offers to drive her, that being his job and all, but she refuses his services.
- He offers to tag along and carry the grocery bags, but she doesn't want that either.
- As she walks, Hoke pulls up beside her in the car.
- She relents and gets in the car. Off to the Piggly Wiggly they go.