- Back at the Gunderson home, Marge and Norm are watching TV in bed.
- Norm says they announced the result of the painting contest he'd entered.
- His mallard duck painting is only going to be on the three-cent stamp; his competitor got the twenty-nine cent stamp.
- Marge reassures him that people always need three-cent stamps when the postage goes up. It's an important stamp.
- Norm seems to take a little comfort in this.
- The movie ends as they curl up next to each other, looking at Marge's belly and thinking about their baby due to arrive in two months.