- Arriving back home in Minneapolis, Jerry greets his wife, son Scotty, and father-in-law Wade, who's watching college hockey on TV.
- They eat dinner, and Scotty leaves to go to McDonalds with his friends.
- Wade warns Jean about McDonalds. Who knows what the kids do there? (Um. They eat burgers.)
- Jean reassures him that he's just going to meet some friends.
- Jerry discusses a real estate deal with Wade. He wants to convince him to loan him $750,000 to buy forty acres to build a parking lot, but Wade's not interested.
- We're back in the Ciera with Carl and Gaear, who are arguing about whether to stop for pancakes for lunch after having had pancakes for breakfast.
- The obvious answer is that you can never have too many pancakes, but…
- … Carl doesn't want pancakes and says he knows a place where they can hook up with some prostitutes.
- At his office in Wade's car dealership, Jerry's dealing with an customer who's mad —Jerry apparently told them he could get them a cheaper car without sealant on it.
- Now the car's here with the sealant and the customer won't pay.
- Jerry can't placate the customer, and the customer calls Jerry a liar.
- The customer eventually agrees to pay for the car even though Jerry obviously pulled one over on him.
- Meanwhile, Carl and Gaear are having sex with two women at a motel in different beds in the same room.
- Afterwards, they lie in bed and watch "The Tonight Show."