Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At a restaurant, Jerry, Wade, and Stan are discussing the kidnapping.
- Jerry tries to explain that the kidnappers only want to speak with him, even though Wade's the one who's putting up the money.
- Jerry says they want a million dollars, which is much more than he actually told Carl and Gaear to ask for, indicating he plans on keeping most of that money for himself.
- Wade wants to call the cops for help, but Jerry and Stan argue against this.
- Outside, Stan tells Jerry that they'll get the money together.
- Stan asks how Jerry's son is doing; Jerry had forgotten about him.
- At home, Jerry comforts his weeping son, Scotty. He tells them they'll get his mom back, but he needs to keep it secret for now so the kidnappers don't hurt her.