Advertisement - Guide continues below
- A man shouts that he needs help and everyone runs inside.
- A group of men carry a body to a table. One of the men has been shot on assignment to "destroy a piece of corporate art […] and trash a franchise coffee bar."
- Running from the scene, police shot Bob. In the head.
- The body on the table is Bob. Dead Bob.
- The men decide to bury him in the garden.
- Jack pushes them away. "He's a friend of mine, and you're not going to bury him in the f***ing garden."
- He says that this man had a name: Robert Paulson.
- The men start to chant: "His name is Robert Paulson" over and over. Oh, no, that's not creepy at all.
- Jack runs upstairs and searches Tyler's room for his whereabouts. He finds a ton of plane tickets.