Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At the blood parasites group, a woman named Chloe stands up in front of the group to say a few words.
- She doesn't have much time left. She "no longer [has] any fear of death." But she's lonely, and she wants to get it on with someone. Anyone.
- After Chloe's plea, it's time for guided meditation again.
- This time, our narrator's spirit animal has changed: it's Marla. She smokes her cigarette and says, "Slide."
- Our MC, whose name tag says "Rupert," pulls Marla aside in the lobby and tells her he knows she's a faker.
- He threatens to expose her, and she says she'll expose him.
- At a stalemate, she takes "Rupert" in her arms and pretends to cry.