Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Marlin dives down into the ocean where other fish are swimming and desperately asks for help finding his son.
- And he runs straight into a blue tang fish. Her name is Dory and she tells Marlin that she's seen a boat. All he needs to do is follow her.
- The two fish swim out to sea, but after a minute, Dory gets nervous and tries to run away from Marlin.
- Marlin is shocked when Dory tells him to stop following him. Huh? Dory just said to follow him to that boat.
- A boat? Well, Dory just saw one of those. It went this-a-way. Marlin just needs to follow her to find it.
- Wait just a second. Marlin is pretty annoyed because Dory just told him all this.
- Oh, poor, Dory. She suffers from short-term memory loss. It runs in her family. At least she thinks it does. She just can't seem to remember stuff.
- Dory is wasting Marlin's time, so he starts to swim away… when he runs right into a huge shark. Yikes.