From Russia With Love Scene 7
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Bond checks in to his hotel, where he is led to Room 32. Room 007 must have been booked.
- Bond leaves the bellhop with a generous tip, then proceeds to check out his opulent room for spying devices.
- He finds a monitoring device behind one painting and he scans the phone with some sort of device and realizes it's been tapped.
- Bond calls the front desk and asks for a new room. "The bed's too small," he says by way of excuse.
- The front desk agent, in collusion with the hotel manager, offers Bond the bridal suite.
- Our blushing bride Bond says he'll check it out.