From Russia With Love Scene 9
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Bey takes Bond to a Turkish gypsy camp, where someone speaks to Bey in Turkish.
- He translates for Bond: they've come on the "wrong night," because two women in love with the same man must settle it "the gypsy way."
- The promise of a girlfight makes Bond's eyes glow. Wrong night? More like best night ever for the superspy.
- Bond dines while admiring a shimmying belly dancer.
- She's very flexible and literally bends over backwards to please Bond.
- When the dance is over, the two feisty gypsy women are brought out of their wagons to claw each other's eyes out.
- Half-naked, they wrestle, scratch, choke, and pull hair in a raw precursor to GLOW—The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.
- The wrestling match is cut short when Krilencu's team of assassins invades the gypsy camp.
- In the hail of gunfire, Kerim Bey is hit in the arm.
- The blonde assassin watches the action from a hole in the rock wall.
- Mysteriously, he saves Bond, shooting a man who sneaks up behind the spy to hack him with a machete.
- One of the assassins tells the gypsies that Bey was their target.
- A gypsy man whose life Bond saved asks how he can repay him.
- Bond wants him to stop the gypsy girl fight.
- The man says Bond can decide who'll win, and that night he brings both girls to Bond's tent.
- "That could take some time," Bond muses before the screen fades to black.