- We get a wideshot of Dana's apartment building with creepy music playing.
- On top of Dana's building, two statues of terror dogs with horns suddenly crack open, revealing real live horned demon dogs.
- Inside, Dana tries to tiptoe past Louis's apartment, where his party is going on.
- He miraculously hears her anyway and is disappointed when she tells him that she has a date and can't come.
- Dana relaxes for a moment in her apartment as an eerie light begins to glow in her kitchen.
- Clawed hands rip out of her chair and grab her.
- Her kitchen door flies open to reveal the demon dog.
- Her chair slides toward the roaring creature.