- In jail, other prisoners crowd around the Ghostbusters as they examine the blueprints of Dana's building.
- (Good thing they brought those along, huh?)
- Ray explains that the whole building was built to be a conductor for spiritual activity, and Dana's apartment is at the center of it.
- Egon adds that the architect who originally built it was named Ivo Shandor, and he was the head of a cult of Gozer.
- Shandor and his cronies used to do rituals on the roof designed to summon the Sumerian god.
- The cult felt like humanity was too sick and depraved to survive and wanted Gozer to come destroy the world.
- A cop comes and summons the Ghostbusters to the mayor's office.