- In the Mayor's office, Peck tries to convince the Mayor that the Ghostbusters are phonies and that they're also the ones who caused the explosion.
- The Fire Chief and the Bishop both say that everything going on is the real deal.
- Winston tells the Mayor that he hasn't been with the company long, but that all this ghost stuff is real.
- The boys convince the Mayor that a disaster of Biblical proportions is going to happen if he doesn't let them go and deal with it.
- The Mayor kicks Peck out of his office and sets the Ghostbusters up with a police escort to Dana's building.
- Crowds cheer the Ghostbusters as they roll down the street.