Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Inside the apartment building, the boys pant as they walk up flight after flight of stairs.
- On the roof, the Gatekeeper and Keymaster stare up at blue lightning.
- The Ghostbusters enter Dana's blasted-out apartment and walk up the misty stairs.
- The boys get to roof just in time to see Zuul/Dana and Vinz/Louis be transformed into terror dogs by the blue lightning.
- The demon dogs run through what seems to be a portal into another dimension and sit at the base of a glowing pyramid.
- The Ghostbusters watch as Gozer emerges from the top of the pyramid in the form of a woman a tight white shiny outfit.
- (Guess Gozer knows what's in style in the 80's.)
- Gozer zaps the boys with pink lighting, almost blasting them off the building.
- The Ghostbusters fight back with their proton packs, but Gozer keeps teleporting out of the way.
- For a second, it seems like Gozer is defeated, but then the god's creepy voice comes out of a cloud and tells the boys to choose the form of their destruction.
- Venkman pieces it together and tells everybody to not think of anything; that way Gozer won't have any destructive form to take.
- Unfortunately, Ray can't clear his mind and thinks of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, who's kind of like the Pilsbury Doughboy of marshmallows.
- Something as adorable as that can't bring destruction, right?
- Gozer clomps down the streets of NYC in the form of a gigantic Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
- After the giant stomps on a church, the boys zap it with their proton packs.
- It catches on fire and crawls up the side of the building.
- Egon suggests they cross the streams of their proton packs to blast the Gozer back through the portal.
- They do just that and a huge explosion rocks the top of the building as Gozer is banished.