- Dana Barett hauls some groceries and her cello down the hall of her apartment building.
- She's hounded by her geeky accountant neighbor, Louis Tully, who obviously has a crush on her.
- He invites her to a party he's having, but she doesn't seem all that into it.
- Louis tells Dana that her TV mysteriously came on while she was gone.
- Dana ditches Louis and sees a cheesy commercial for the Ghostbusters playing on her TV.
- Suddenly, eggs start popping from a carton and frying on the counter.
- Dan hears growling in her fridge.
- (Never a good sign.)
- She opens the door and looks into what appears to be a hellish portal to another dimension.
- There's a big glowing pyramid and a weird dog thing with horns, which seems to be what's doing the growling.