Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Maximus and Juba are on the roof, and Juba is telling him that his country is "somewhere out there."
- He doesn't think he'll ever see his wife and daughters again.
- Maximus asks if he thinks he'll see them when he dies (yes, Juba says). Maximus then tells how his wife and son are already waiting for him in the afterlife.
- They shake hands, and agree that it is "not yet" time for Maximus to see them.
- The camera shifts to show us a storm, the blazing sun, and clouds passing by.