Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Children are running through fields up to a road, where a caravan is approaching Rome.
- Soon, we're in the bustling streets of Rome. The caravan arrives at the place where gladiators reside, and Proximo's men disembark.
- Proximo approaches a statue of Marcus Aurelius, and kisses it with his fingers as he says "Good to see you again old friend. Bring me fortune."
- Juba and Maximus are looking at the Colosseum, and they're both in awe.
- Proximo approaches Maximus, and tells him: "Win the crowd."