Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Maximus leaves the tent, and bumps into Lucilla.
- She makes a few snide comments about how Marcus Aurelius favors Maximus now.
- Maximus tries to leave, but Lucilla stops him. She can tell something is up.
- She asks him point blank what her father wanted with him, and Maximus gives her a bogus answer.
- She's not buying it. They banter some more, and there definitely seems to be some bitterness.
- It's almost like they had a relationship in the past, but it's not quite clear just what the deal is between these two.
- Lucilla asks Maximus if he'll serve Commodus as he has served Marcus Aurelius. Maximus says he will always serve Rome.
- After some more small talk (about Lucilla and Maximus' respective children), Maximus departs.