Good Will Hunting Scene 14
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Maguire is at a bar telling the same airplane story Will told him, except now he's putting himself into the story.
- Another man at the bar calls him a liar and everyone tells him to settle down.
- Lambeau shows up and sits down with Maguire. Lambeau says his phone has been ringing off the hook with job offers for Will.
- Maguire says he doesn't think Will is emotionally ready to go work in a think tank.
- Lambeau can't sleep at night thinking that there's someone like Will out there who isn't using his gift to advance human knowledge.
- But Maguire thinks that Will needs time to figure out what he wants instead of having someone like Lambeau tell him what he wants.
- Lambeau ends the discussion by saying that he's come to Maguire only as a courtesy. He says that Will is already in a meeting with one of the organizations trying to hire him.
- Flash to a meeting room, where Chuckie is posing as Will and trying to get some people to give him $200 in cash to improve their chances of getting the great Will Hunting.