- Making out with Kenickie, Rizzo asks him to call her by her first name.
- Um, what's that again?
- Ready for action, Kenickie removed a six-year-old condom from his pocket.
- Hitting the air, it dissolves like his dignity.
- Rizzo doesn't care and they keep at it, but they're interrupted when some jerk backs into Kenickie's car.
- Kenickie argues with the punk, who says he'll give him $0.75 for the whole junk pile, Rizzo included.
- Kenickie has the other greasers look at the car.
- Maybe they can use their hair gel for the oil change?
- They all agree it's a complete piece of junk.
- Well, not 100% useless. It inspires Danny to sing "Greased Lightnin'."
- This car is going to need more than lightnin' to get moving again.
- But in Danny's mind, he'll transform it.
- Somehow a song and a roll of saran wrap transforms Kenickie's clunker into a candy-apple red hot rod.
- …in his dreams.
- We'll see if he can make it a reality.