- To impress Sandy, Danny decides to join the basketball team.
- Danny leaves a teammate dribbling after punching him in the gut. This is basketball, not hockey.
- Next up, Danny tries wrestling.
- He's pinned instantly, and retaliates with a blow to his opponent's ribs.
- Recognizing he's a hitter, Coach puts Danny on the baseball team.
- After hitting a foul ball, Danny snaps the umpire's mask.
- Danny is an injury-prone athlete, but what's getting hurt is his ego.
- Coach transfers him to track.
- To impress Sandy, he attempts to jump hurdles without looking.
- He trips over one and falls flat on his ego…er, his face.
- Taking sympathy for his bruised face, Sandy agrees to let Danny take her out again.