Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It feels like we've only been in school a week, but the school year is over.
- The kids and the thirty-somethings who are still in high school run outside to celebrate at a conveniently placed carnival.
- On the Ferris wheel, Rizzo shrieks with delight, not because she's really enjoying riding the ride, but because she's not actually pregnant.
- That news is enough to get she and Kenickie back together.
- Suddenly, Sandy shows up, and sweet hachie machie, she's gotten quite the makeover.
- With a perm, a leather jacket, skin-tight black leather pants, and red heels, she gives Danny chills. They're multiplyin'.
- They sing a duet, telling each other, "You're the one that I want. What I need, oh yes, indeed."
- After the song, Frenchy is thrilled that the gang is all together.
- But she worries that they might never see each other after graduation.
- Danny says that's ridiculous, and starts singing a song filled with nonsense to prove it.
- It goes something like chang-chang-shiggitdy-boopity-bop, which means they'll all be together forever.
- Little do they know they won't even be back for the sequel four years later.
- But they're together for now. Danny, Sandy and her makeover, and Danny's car literally drive off into the sky.
- We have only two words: the end.