- After the song-and-dance number, Sandy reveals that her "true love" is Danny Zuko.
- Rizzo says that maybe "Prince Charming" will show up again someday. Maybe Sandy is a Disney princess after all.
- At the football game, it appears Sandy got on the cheerleading squad. That was fast.
- Did she even go to tryouts? She attempts to do a cartwheel and fall on her butt.
- But she's got spirit, yes she do, she's got spirit, how 'bout you?
- During a surprisingly violent pep talk from Coach Calhoun, Sandy makes goo-goo eyes at a football player in the bleachers.
- In the parking lot, Kenickie drives his junker car up to Danny.
- He says he'll fix it up to drive it on Thunder Road. Ooh, that sounds ominous.
- Then the Scorpions drive by, and Danny says they're ready to rumble if the Scorpions invade their turf.
- One of his boys appears to be carrying a water gun just for this purpose. Who is the leader of the Scorpions? The Wicked Witch of the West?