- After the pep rally, the Pink Ladies introduce Sandy to Danny.
- Danny pretends he doesn't know her.
- Sandy says he's a "fake and a phony" and she throws her pom-poms at him. That's gotta hurt.
- At Frenchy's car, Sandy cries over Danny's two-facedness.
- She invites Sandy to a sleepover at her house.
- At the slumber party, Jan imitates a toothpaste commercial, Marty does bust-enhancing exercises, and Rizzo and Frenchy teach Sandy how to smoke.
- She better use some of that toothpaste afterwards.
- After forcing Sandy to try some dessert wine, Frenchy pierces one of Sandy's ears with a needle.
- This slumber party is one big example of things you shouldn't do at home.
- Sandy goes to the bathroom, where she gets sick at the sight of blood.
- While Sandy tosses her cookies, Frenchy reveals that she's going to drop out of Rydell and go to beauty school.
- Rizzo pulls out one of Frenchy's wigs and sings a song making fun of Sandy and her purity.
- Wigs are only scalp deep, but ugliness is on the inside.