Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Across town, a priest mails a letter and is surprised to hear a weird noise inside the mailbox.
- The worst priest ever tells the next man at the mailbox "be my guest" and watches as he sticks his arm in the mailbox and gets eaten.
- At the sheriff's office, they're playing with adorable Gizmo, not understanding how something like him could turn violent and dangerous.
- Here's how: the sheriff gets a call that there was a freak accident at the Futtermans involving a snowplow.
- At Mrs. Deagle's house, she is annoyed to be visited by Christmas carolers.
- Like the Strand bookstore spraying homeless people with water in winter, Mrs. Deagle opens the door to throw a pitcher of water on the innocent carolers.
- But, like Britney Spears, they're not that innocent. They're evil gremlins, of course.
- Good thing she didn't throw that pitcher, or things might get worse.
- Mrs. Deagle retreats into her house and locks the door.
- She's too weak to climb the stairs on her own, so she uses her chair lift.
- Spike's short-circuited it, and it spirals up the stairs so fast, it flings her out the window and into the snow to her death.
- Mrs. Deagle crashes face first into the snow right in front of the sheriff. He's in shock.
- A Santa staggers out of a house. He's covered in gremlins chewing on him.
- The sheriff flees like a coward, soon crashing because Stripe cut the brake lines.
More on Gremlins