Advertisement - Guide continues below
- After Kate's tragic tale of Christmas past, gremlins don't seem so bad.
- Billy decides to hunt them down, assuming they're somewhere dark.
- He finds them in the movie theater, where one gremlin has eaten all the concessions. All those M&Ms and popcorn: gone. That's like $2 million worth of food.
- The gremlins are having a private viewing party in one of the theaters. What movie are they going to watch? Sixteen Candles? Purple Rain?
- No, they're watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
- And they're singing along.
- The only thing scarier than a Disney sing-along is gremlins who know the words but can't carry a tune.
- They love the movie. Are dwarves and gremlins related?
- Billy and Kate sneak into the theater and break a gas pipe.
- Billy uses a strip of old fabric as a fuse and lights it.
- The gremlins spot Billy and Kate, and chase them to the exit.
- The humans escape into an alley, where Billy barricades the door.
- Couldn't he have used a shorter fuse? It takes forever for the movie theater to finally blow up with all the gremlins inside.
- Mmm, can we get deep fried gremlin to snack on during the next showing?
More on Gremlins