Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In the department store control room, Kate turns on all the lights, shocking Stripe into dropping the chainsaw.
- Billy is saved.
- Outside, dad is driving with Barney in the car.
- Barney leaps out and into the department store where Billy entered to find Stripe. Dad follows.
- Meanwhile, Gizmo is driving a tiny little pink car that he must have GTA'd from a Barbie doll.
- Billy finally finds Stripe in a lawn and garden shop.
- Stripe is about to climb into a fountain, starting this whole process again.
- He sticks his finger in, and his back bubbles up with new gremlin eggs. Someone get Stripe some Clearasil.
- Gizmo zips in and opens the blinds and hit Stripe square in the face with bright sunlight.
- Stripe's face melts into a gross (and smelly looking) green goo.
- His body, mostly liquefied, falls into the fountain.
- Billy stoops to pick up Gizmo and cradle him in dad's scarf. And because he's the hero, the pretty girl holds him.
- Billy approaches the fountain, and Spike's skeleton leaps out.
- But it doesn't go far before the bones dissolve into mush on the floor. Stripe must have had a calcium deficiency.
More on Gremlins