Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At home, Billy rests on the couch with his arm in a sling.
- A TV news reporter covers the gremlin crime wave.
- Kate's caring for Gizmo, and Mom thinks he might like some chicken soup.
- But they have an unexpected visitor.
- It's the Chinese man who originally owned Gizmo.
- He chastises Rand for not obeying the rules and he repossesses his Mogwai.
- But Gizmo wants to say goodbye.
- He actually speaks, trilling, "Bye, Billy."
- The Chinese man says perhaps someday Billy will be ready…ready to not screw up so badly and almost kill the entire town.
- In voice over, Rand warns us that the next time our TV goes on the fritz, to be careful: there might be a gremlin in the house.
- Are they the ones setting our iPhone to 1/1/1970? Do Gremlins void our warranty?
- The end.