Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Billy plays with Gizmo, dressing him up in a Santa hat for fun.
- If mogwai were common, there would be so many ridiculous mogwai videos on Vine.
- Gizmo gets scared from a bright light and falls into the trashcan. Ouchie.
- Billy bandages his little fuzzy head. Concussions have never been cuter.
- The next morning, Billy tries to make juice using his dad's juicer invention.
- All those articles proclaiming juicing a "new" fad for the 21st Century? Guys, it's been around for decades.
- Billy's young friend Pete comes over and has a radical idea: buy juice in cartons. Kid's a genius.
- In Billy's bedroom, Gizmo is watching an old movie in bed.
- Billy introduces Pete to Gizmo, who chirps and blinks like a Furby.
- Pete accidentally knocks over a jar of liquid onto Gizmo, and Gizmo screeches in pain.
- What was in that jar, acid?
- No, it was water.
- A Tribble-like furry egg shoots out of Gizmo's back.
- It's soon joined by four more furballs, which quickly grow into brand-new mogwai.
- Pete wants the one with a cute little stripe.
- That one doesn't seem as cute when it almost bites Pete's finger off.
- Gizmo sits in the corner and mopes. Isn't he happy to be a daddy?
More on Gremlins