Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Billy brings a box of mogwai to school to show his science teacher, Mr. Hanson.
- It's like Forrest Gump always says: Life is like a box of mogwai; you never know what you're going to get.
- Billy thinks it's a good idea to moisten one and show how they reproduce. Now there are even more of them.
- Mr. Hanson asks to run some tests. What kind of tests is he going to do in a public school science lab?
- On his way home, Billy passes Dorry's Pub.
- Kate's ushering a drunk Mr. Futterman out the door so she can close.
- He rambles about gremlins being planted in machinery.
- According to him, that's how the Germans brought down planes in WWII. Gremlins.
- Shatner would agree.
- Billy walks Kate home, and she talks about how depressing Christmas can be for some people.
- "The suicide rate's always the highest around the holidays," she says.
- She doesn't celebrate Christmas, but she won't tell Billy why. Is she Ebenezer Scrooge in disguise?
- Billy asks the hottest Scrooge ever (no offense, Mr. McDuck) out for a date and she says yes. God bless us, everyone.
More on Gremlins