Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Scene 21
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry and Ron head towards the Slytherin common room, but they're stopped by Percy Weasley who wants to know why they're wandering the halls.
- Luckily, (we guess) Draco Malfoy comes along to rescue them and lead them down to the Slytherin common room.
- Inside the common room, Malfoy manages to insult the Weasleys and Dumbledore and Harry and Ron forget that they're supposed to be going along with Draco's jerk act.
- Draco also lets slip that he doesn't know who the heir of Slytherin is, but his father told him that the Chamber of Secrets was opened fifty years ago.
- Last time it happened a student was expelled and a Mudblood wound up dead.
- Draco's hoping this time around Hermione Granger bites the bullet.
- Ron almost lunges at Draco but Harry stops him. He also notices that the potion is wearing off and they're changing back to their normal selves.
- Harry and Ron run out of the common room and back to the girls' bathroom.
- Hermione is still in the stall where it turns out she's been turned into a cat. Looks like those were feline hairs on Millicent Bulstrode's robes.
- Oops. So much for all Hermione's careful planning.