Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Scene 27
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- As Harry and Ron chat with Aragog, other rather large spiders begin to surround them.
- Harry thanks Aragog for the info and announces it's time for them to be going. Maybe they'll stop by for some tea another time.
- Naw, Aragog tells them. My children are pretty hungry and you boys look really juicy and delicious. Bad luck for you.
- The spiders close in and Harry and Ron try to figure out an escape plan. It's not looking good.
- Just then, the Ford Anglia drives into the hollow knocking spiders left and right. The two boys jump into the car and it drives off.
- Of course, the spiders follow them through the forest but Ron manages to get the car to fly after a few false starts.
- Harry and Ron soar up and out of the forest and land outside of Hagrid's hut again.
- Then the car drives off. This time, the car has really had it with Ron and Harry.