Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Scene 30
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The boys land on a pile of bones. Ew. They force Lockhart to go ahead and notice a huge snakeskin. Lockhart faints.
- Nope. He only pretends to faint. (We've got to admit, this is a smooth move.)
- Lockhart grabs Ron's wand and attempts to erase Harry's memory, but the spell backfires. (Not so smooth.)
- The blast from the spell knocks a bunch of rocks down and forms a wall that separates Harry from Ron and Lockhart.
- Harry goes ahead towards the Chamber of Secrets while Ron stays behind with Lockhart who can't remember who he is or where he is.
- Ah, poetic justice.