Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 Scene 12
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Neville leads Harry, Hermione, and Ron through a secret passage into Hogwarts. As they go, Neville updates the kids on the nasty goings-on at Hogwarts since they left.
- When they reach the other end, Harry, Hermione, and Ron receive a heroes' welcome, and some kids run off to alert the Order that Harry has arrived at Hogwarts to fight.
- When all the celebrating is over, the kids tell the others why they're actually back: They have to find something in the castle.
- Of course, they don't know what it is, or where. But they think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. The others are, er, less than impressed with the lack of concrete direction here.
- Then, Luna pipes up to suggest that maybe the Horcrux is Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem.
- We have to take a pause here for some romance: Ginny arrives and is thrilled to see Harry.
- It's sweet, but we don't get to linger on their moony moment for too long. She has some bad news: Snape knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade.