Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 Scene 5
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry goes to Griphook for a chat, with Hermione and Ron listening in.
- Griphook wants to know how Harry got the Sword of Gryffindor.
- Hmm, Harry's been kind of wondering the same thing, since the sword appeared to him in a lake, no?
- And Harry has his own questions about the sword: Why did Bellatrix think the sword was in her vault?
- Griphook explains that Snape swapped out the real sword for a fake one. Super puzzling. If Snape had the real sword, and the real sword made its way to Harry…hmmm…
- Anyway, as it turns out, Harry wants to get into Bellatrix's vault, and he wants Griphook's help.
- Griphook says the price of his help is the Sword of Gryffindor.