Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry and Sirius help Ron from the tunnel and they emerge into the peaceful outdoors.
- Good thing the Whomping Willow appears to be taking a nap.
- Harry tells Sirius that he spared Pettigrew, because he didn't think his dad would want his two best friends to become killers. That's sweet. Is there a Hallmark card for that?
- While they have their heart-to-heart, Lupin emerges from the tree with Pettigrew.
- Lupin, who has a terrible knowledge of moon cycles, seems to have forgotten it's the night of the full moon.
- As he transforms into a wolfman, Pettigrew transforms into a rat and escapes.
- Snape conveniently emerges to protect the kids from the wolf.
- That lasts about three seconds before he is batted aside.
- But Sirius in dog form leaps into the fray, and dog wrestles with Lupin.
- Lupin is about six times the size of dog Sirius, and he quickly gains the upper hand.
- However he's called away by a mysterious howling in the distance.
- Injured, Sirius limps into the woods. Harry follows. Seriously, Harry? You don't even want to be in those woods in the daytime.
More on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban