Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry wakes up in the infirmary.
- She tells Harry that Sirius has been captured, and the Dementors will deliver the dreaded Dementor's Kiss to him soon.
- Trust us, you do not want a Dementor to use tongue.
- Dumbledore arrives and tells Hermione to take action. She knows what to do.
- What? What's she supposed to do?
- Hermione pulls out a little gadget and winds it three times.
- It sends her and Harry back into the past, to 7:30.
- This is the moment before Buckbeak's execution.
- They watch Hermione punch Malfoy in the face. That never gets old.
- According to Dumbledore, "more than one innocent life could be spared."
- Hermione takes that as a clue that they need to save Buckbeak, too.
More on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban