Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry and Hermione ride Buckbeak back to Hogwarts. Imagine: twenty years ago, half that sentence would make no sense.
- They rescue Sirius from a jail cell in the tower.
- Back on solid ground, Sirius and Harry bond over memories of his parents.
SIRIUS: The ones that love us never leave us.
- Aww. Is there a spell to dry our tears?
- Sirius mounts Buckbeak and escapes.
- The clock chimes, which means Hermione has to hurry. Will she turn into a pumpkin?
- No, they arrive back at the infirmary just as past-them time travel away. Whew. Paradox averted.
More on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban