Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Cobb travels to Mombasa to meet a dude named Eames who is a "forger."
- Eames says he's tried inception before but failed.
- He tells us it's important to start at the genesis of an idea. In Cobb's case, the genesis would be the relationship of the son with the father.
- Then Eames tells Cobb he's picked up a tail—someone is following him.
- Cobb—thanks in part due to the awful aim of his adversaries and to Saito who shows up in the nick of time—manages to make it out alive.