Advertisement - Guide continues below
- A burly man rings a gong. Dinner time! Let's eat.
- Oh wait, a nightclub singer emerges from a big dragon head.
- We guess we have to wait until after her song to eat.
- The blonde nightclub singers sings a song that's mostly in Chinese, except for the English lyric "Anything goes." Usually dinner theater involves, you know, dinner.
- And she almost stumbles on her way back inside the dragon head. Anything might go, including her balance.
- After a tap dance number inside the dragon head (that thing is bigger on the inside than the outside), the singer finishes her song, and the audience applauds. Can we eat now?
More on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom