Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Before retiring to his room, Indy decides to "check on" Willie.
- He brings her a plate of fruit—an apple, grapes, and an orange.
- (Doesn't take much for her to forget that he's been a total jerk to her since they met.)
- They talk about animal mating rituals as if Indy is Jane Goodall and Willie is an ape. The two decide to kiss. You know, for science.
- But after about three seconds, they're arguing again.
- Indy returns to his room, but she swears he'll be back in her room in five minutes.
- They both check their (biological) clocks and start timing.
- But before five minutes is up, Indy is attacked in his room.
- A man tries to choke him, and Indy fights him off.
- In the hall, Willie screams at his door. "I could have been your greatest adventure!"
- He can't respond because of the rope around his neck.
- Short Round wakes up and tosses Indy his whip.
- Indy turns the tables by wrapping the whip around his attacker's neck.
- The whip becomes tangled in the strongest ceiling fan ever, which pulls the man into the air and chokes him to the death.
- Indy rushes to Willie's room and checks it for attackers.
- It's clear.
- Yet he feels a breeze. Perhaps it's all the sexual desperation hanging in the air?
More on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom