Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Short Round's forced to work in the mines, where he seems to be the only person who has realized that his mining tool can be used on his own chains.
- He chips away at his bonds.
- Brainwashed (boo) and shirtless (yay!), Indy leads a ceremony of sacrifice.
- The ceremony is attended by Chattar Lal, the Prime Minister, and Willie, playing the special role of human sacrifice.
- At least she's a sacrifice that's so hot she makes the lava jealous.
- Mola Ram forces Indy to lock Willie into the cage.
- As Indy secures her, Willie pleads for Indy to help her.
- He seems to hate her so much, we wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't brainwashed at all, but was doing this to her anyway.
- Meanwhile, Short Round makes short work of his chains and escapes.
- He's chased up a ladder by a man with a knife.
- But he manages to climb through a hole in the ceiling.
- All of the children who are too stupid to break their own chains and escape cheer him to victory.
More on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom