Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Indy and crew do their best Donkey Kong Country impersonation and dive into a fast-moving mine cart.
- They're chased by four guards crammed into one cart as if it were a clown car.
- We see much of the mine cart chase in first-person as if it's supposed to be in 3D, thirty years before 3D was popular again.
- Shorty mans the brake as Indy attempts to stop his pursuers.
- He breaks a receptacle, dumping rocks on the guards, and their cart flies off the track.
- But another cart full o' baddies is in fast pursuit.
- The cart pulls aside Indy's on a parallel track and they try to yank Short Round right out of it.
- Brawling on the tracks continues, and Willie manages to punch a guard out of the cart. Do not cut in front of her in line for a roller coaster.
More on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom