Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Sir Galahad the Chaste is up next and he's just stumbled upon a castle which appears to contain the Holy Grail.
- Inside he meets Zoot and a host of other blondes and brunettes between sixteen and nineteen and a half.
- Zoot and Co. attempt to persuade Galahad to stay (in which case, he would likely be known as Sir Galahad the Not-So-Chaste-Anymore).
- Sir Galahad is almost on the brink of defeat when he's rescued by Sir Lancelot.
- It seems the Holy Grail he saw was just a grail-shaped beacon and Lancelot is there to distract him from the overwhelming temptations of Castle Anthrax.
- And let's not forget that incredibly odd sequence where Zoot tells us this scene was almost cut and where other random characters tell her to just get on with it.
- The fourth wall in Monty Python is always quite transparent.
More on Monty Python and the Holy Grail