- Arthur comes upon a sword fight between a green and black knight. The black knight triumphs and Arthur asks him to join his court at Camelot.
- The black knight refuses to answer.
- Arthur, disappointed, tries to pass, but the black knight won't let him.
- Arthur, whose authority fails him once again, fights the black knight, severing his left arm.
- The black knight, however, is unfazed and continues to fight until all of his limbs have been lopped off at which point he calls it a draw.
- Arthur and Patsy move on before he can try to bite their legs off.